An Open-label Extension to Study AVA105640, to Assess the Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Rosiglitazone (Extended Release Tablets) on Cognition in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms REFLECT-5
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2011 Actual initiation date is Oct 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00550420, Extention trial).
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History