A comparison of 0.2 and 0.4% Ropivacaine for Ambulatory Patient Controlled Interscalene Analgesia after Rotator Cuff Repair.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ropivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (15 Aug 2008), trial status (recruiting), and lead trial center and investigator (Michael Fredrickson) amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry).
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.