Calcipotriol plus Betamethasone Dipropionate Gel Compared to DAIVONEX/DOVONEX Scalp Solution in Patients with Scalp Psoriasis. A phase III study comparing a gel containing calcipotriol 50 mcg/g plus betamethasone 0.5 mg/g (as dipropionate) used once daily with calcipotriol 50 mcg/ml in scalp solution used twice daily, in the treatment of scalp psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary) ; Calcipotriol
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 12 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health, NCT00243464).
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.