A randomized, open-label, single-dosing, crossover study to compare the safety and pharmacokinetic characteristics of TuNEX injection 25 mg with those of Enbrel injection 25 mg after subcutaneous injection in healthy male volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 14 Nov 2011 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 26 Aug 2011 Actual initiation date (Mar 2007) added as reported by Korean Clinical Trials Register.
- 26 Aug 2011 New source identified and integrated (Korean Clinical Trials Register; KCT0000118).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History