Effect of olmesartan medoxomil on the progression of coronary atherosclerosis in patients with stable angina pectoris
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OLIVUS; OLIVUS-Ex
- 01 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan UMIN000008309).
- 01 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (Jun 2012) as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 01 Jan 2012 Extension study results published in Atherosclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History