Treatment With the Combination of Epirubicin and Paclitaxel Alone or Together With Capecitabine as First Line Treatment in Metastatic Breast Cancer. A Multicenter, Randomized Phase III Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEX
- 16 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2012 Results published in the Breast Cancer Research and Treatment.