Efficacy of adalimumab in patients with moderate to severe Crohn's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXTEND
- 07 Nov 2016 Results of post hoc analysis of this and other five studies (CLASSIC-I, GAIN, CHARM, EXTEND, ULTRA 1 AND ULTRA 2) published in the Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- 27 Sep 2016 Results of pooled analysis from this and other nine trials (CLASSIC I and II, GAIN, CHARM, EXTEND, CARE, ACCESS, ADHERE) assessing the risk of serious and opportunistic infections in patients with treated with adalimumab (n=2266) published in the American Journal of Gastroenterology.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.