Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Single-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-708163 in Healthy Male Subjects and a Comparison to Elderly Male and Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Avagacestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Feb 2012 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.