Pilot study to investigate the feasibility of delayed vs immediate switching from efavirenz to etravirine in combination with NRTIs, and its effect on CNS toxicity in HIV-1-infected patients with persistent efavirenz-related CNS toxicity
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Etravirine; Lamivudine/abacavir; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 13th European AIDS Conference.
- 19 Nov 2010 Results published in AIDS.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.