Bioequivalence of the co-formulation of emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine; Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Rilpivirine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 24 Nov 2010 This bioequivalence study conducted by Gilead provides support for the Gilead NDA submitted to the US FDA for emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate [Truvada/TMC278], according to a Gilead Sciences media release.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.