High-dose everolimus and very low-dose ciclosporin versus mycophenolate sodium and standard-dose ciclosporin for the prevention of renal transplant rejection
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Ciclosporin
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 20 Sep 2011 Status changed from completed to recruiting.
- 07 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.