A Phase III Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Idebenone in the Treatment of Friedreich's Ataxia Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Idebenone (Primary)
- Indications Cardiomyopathies; Friedreich's ataxia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IONIA
- Sponsors Santhera Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 01 Mar 2011 Results for secondary cardiac endpoints published in the American Heart Journal.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History