A prospective trial to evaluate the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetics of a single intravenous dose of CB-181963 in healthy male subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs CB 181963 (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Gram-positive infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
- 13 May 2003 According to a Cubist Pharmaceuticals media release, results of this trial were presented at the 13th European Congress on Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID) 2003.