A Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase 1 Study of 2 Escalating, Single Subcutaneous Doses to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, and Pharmacokinetics of TTP4000 in Subjects With Alzheimer's Disease With Mild Cognitive Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs TTP 4000 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TransTech Pharma
- 11 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.