A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Pilot Study to Collect and Evaluate Data on the Use of Intravenous Ibuprofen in the Treatment of an Acute Migraine Attack
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ibuprofen (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jun 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.