Phase II Open Label Study of RAD001 (Everolimus) in Combination With Letrozole in the Treatment of Postmenopausal Women With Locally Advanced or Metastatic, Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer, After Failure of Tamoxifen and/or Anastrozole and/or Letrozole and/or Fulvestrant and/or Exemestane
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Letrozole (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 15 Jul 2017.
- 28 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 15 Jul 2017.
- 26 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.