Ascending Single Dose Study Of The Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of PF-05230905 Administered Subcutaneously Or Intravenously To Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PF 5230905; PF 5230905
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms FIH
- 22 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.