The Evaluation of The Effects of Nebivolol in Comparison to Atenolol on Wall Shear Stress and Rupture Prone Coronary Artery Plaques in Patients With Moderate Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Atenolol (Primary) ; Nebivolol (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.