A Phase II, Open-label, Exploratory Study to Assess the Short Term Intratumoural and Peripheral Effects of BN83495 Administered for 14 Days Prior to Surgery to Postmenopausal Women With Newly Diagnosed Primary Invasive Oestrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Irosustat (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 17 May 2011 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.