A Multi-centre, Open-label, Phase IV, Interventional Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Erlotinib (Tarceva®) Following 4 Cycles of Platinum-based Chemotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Not Experienced Disease Progression or Unacceptable Toxicity During Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 23 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.
- 22 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrial.gov.