RANDOMIZED TRIAL OF ZOTAROLIMUS- AND EVEROLIMUS-ELUTING STENTS REGARDING STENT COVERAGE ASSESSED BY OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZES-EES-OCT
- 07 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 New trial record