A Phase III, Randomized, Multicenter, Subject and Sponsor-blinded, Placebo Controlled Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of "Anagrelide Retard" Versus Placebo in "at Risk" Subjects With Essential Thrombocythaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Anagrelide (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Essential thrombocythaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARETA
- Sponsors AOP Orphan Pharmaceuticals AG
- 06 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint (Time to 1st clinically significant ET related event) has been met according to the results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Final results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 25 May 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History