A Phase III International, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 300 mg or 600 mg of Intravenous Zanamivir Twice Daily Compared to 75 mg of Oral Oseltamivir Twice Daily in the Treatment of Hospitalized Adults and Adolescents With Influenza
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zanamivir (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZORO
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.