A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Low- and High-dose Range Groups of SPD489 as Adjunctive Treatment to Established Maintenance Doses of Antipsychotic Medications on Negative Symptoms in Clinically Stable Adults Who Have Persistent Predominant Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lisdexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jul 2011 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.