A Multicenter, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Safety and Efficacy of Lacosamide (200mg - 400mg/Day) as add-on Therapy for Patients With Partial Onset Epilepsy Using a Flexible Dose-escalation Schedule and Individualized Maintenance Doses.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SELF
- Sponsors UCB
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 100 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.