A Phase II Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Cross-over Efficacy and Safety Comparison of Three Doses of Tiotropium Inhalation Solution Delivered Via Respimat Inhaler (1.25, 2.5 and 5.0 Mcg Once Daily) Versus Placebo in Patients With Moderate Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 22 May 2013 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met according to results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 22 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Jan 2012) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History