A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, multi-center, 2 sequential cohort Phase 2b/3 study, with a long-term extension phase, to evaluate the dose-range, and efficacy, safety and tolerability of ustekinumab compared to placebo in the treatment of subjects with newly diagnosed (3-months or less) type 1 diabetes mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ustekinumab (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 May 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued (Withdrawn during set-up) as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 04 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 11 Nov 2010 New trial record