An Open-label, Prospective, Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Adalimumab (Humira) When Added to Inadequate Standard Anti-Rheumatic Therapy in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Mar 2011 Lead trial investigator (Konstantin Gudkov) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Mar 2011 Actual end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.