Phase Ib Trial of mFOLFOX6 and Everolimus (NSC-733504) in Patients With Metastatic Gastroesophageal Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Apr 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.