A Comparative, Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized, Phase 2 Study of the Safety and Antitumor Activity of Oral Eniluracil + 5 Fluorouracil + Leucovorin Versus Capecitabine Monotherapy in Subjects With Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eniluracil (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jan 2013 Final efficacy and tolerability results are expected during the second or third quarter of 2013 according to an Adherex media release.
- 06 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to an Adherex media release.
- 09 Dec 2012 Updated interim results were presented at the 2012 CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, and were reported in an Adherex media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History