A Phase I/II Trial of AMG 102 and Erlotinib in Previously Treated Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilotumumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 08 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.