Can TNF-Alpha Incomplete Secondary Responders Attain a Safe and Efficacious Response By Switching to Certolizumab Pegol (Cimzia)? A Phase IV, Randomized, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Twelve-Week Study Followed by a 12-Week Open-Label Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Nov 2012 Results presented at the 76th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 47th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 12 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History