Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Candidate Malaria Vaccine 257049 When Administered on Different Schedules to Infants in Africa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; BCG vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Measles virus vaccine live; Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jul 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.