Extended Letrozole Regimen Versus Clomiphene Citrate for Superovulation in Patients With Unexplained Infertility Undergoing Intrauterine Insemination.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Chorionic gonadotropin; Clomifene
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2010 New trial record