Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Drug Interaction Study to Assess the Effect of Famotidine on the Pharmacokinetics of Atazanavir in HIV-Infected Subjects Receiving Atazanavir With Ritonavir and Tenofovir.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir; Famotidine; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir; Tenofovir
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux; HIV infections; Peptic ulcer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Jul 2011 Actual end date (June 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.