A Multicenter, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety of PROCHYMAL (Remestemcel-L) Intravenous Infusion in Subjects Who Have Received Previous Remestemcel-L Induction Treatment for Treatment-refractory Moderate-to-severe Crohn's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Remestemcel-L (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mesoblast; Osiris Therapeutics
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 07 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 23 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.