A Phase III Randomized Multicenter Study,Comparing an Induction Chemotherapy Followed by Irradiation and Concurrent Erbitux Versus Chemoradiotherapy for Patients With Locoregional Advanced Head and Neck Cancers.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing the impact of p16 expression on the treatment outcome in oropharyngeal cancers patients (n=172), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 07 Jun 2016 Results assessing efficacy presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.