A 16-week Double-blind, Placebo-controlled (for Initial 2 Weeks) Randomized Period, Followed by a 24-week Open-label Extension to Assess Magnetic Resonance Image (MRI) - Verified Early Response to Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARVELOUS
- Sponsors UCB
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Dec 2014 Results published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 29 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History