A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Antitumor Efficacy of CO-1.01 for Infusion as Second-Line Therapy for Gemcitabine- Refractory Patients With Stage IV Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma and No Tumor hENT1 Expression.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine elaidate (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Feb 2013 Status changed from suspended to discontinued, based on a Clavis Pharma media release.
- 13 Nov 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, as reported in a Clovis Oncology media release.