A Two-Part Adaptive, Randomized Trial of Ridaforolimus in Combination With Dalotuzumab Compared to Exemestane or Compared to Ridaforolimus or Dalotuzumab Monotherapy in Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dalotuzumab (Primary) ; Ridaforolimus (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2014 Status changed to recruiting; the European Clincal Trials Database record reports that the trial is now restarted in Spain and Italy.
- 14 Dec 2013 Results for the 2 additional non-randomised reduced-dose treatment arms presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History