Escalating Clopidogrel by Involving a Genetic Strategy - Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction 56.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary)
- Indications Coronary thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms ELEVATE-TIMI56
- 24 Mar 2016 Results published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- 16 Nov 2011 Results published in JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 04 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History