Multicenter, Non-randomized Phase II Pilot Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Dasatinib After Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in Patients With de Novo Philadelphia Positive (Bcr-abl +) Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DASA-TRAS
- 12 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.