A Phase I/II study of Azacitidine (Vidaza) in pediatric patients with newly diagnosed or relapsed high-grade pediatric MDS or JMML.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 22 Jun 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 65 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2010-022235-10).