A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study To Examine The Efficacy And Safety Of Pramlintide+Metreleptin In Obese Subjects Following A Low-Calorie Diet Lead-In.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Metreleptin (Primary) ; Pramlintide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amylin Pharmaceuticals; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Dec 2013 Additional lead trial centre added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.