A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Pazopanib as Adjuvant Therapy for Subjects With Localized or Locally Advanced RCC Following Nephrectomy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROTECT
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=358) of analysis assessing relationship between Ctrough and efficacy and safety, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 18 May 2017 According to a Novartis media release data from this study will be presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 11 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Apr 2019, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.