A Phase IIA Study of the Addition of Temozolomide to a Standard Conditioning Regimen for Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation in Relapsed and Refractory Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Etoposide; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; CNS cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRBEAT
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2019 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2010 New trial record