A Randomized, Phase 2, Study to Assess the Safety and Activity of CRLX101, a Nanoparticle Formulation of Camptothecin, in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Failed One or Two Previous Regimens of Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Camptothecin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cerulean Pharma
- 03 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History