A Randomized Phase II Study of Oral Panobinostat (LBH589) With or Without Rituximab to Treat Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 10 May 2016 Results analyzing response to panobinostat treatment in a subset of patients along with biomarker analysis published in the Blood.
- 08 Dec 2015 Results of biomarker analysis presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology