A Phase I/II Trial of Rituximab, Bendamustine, and Obatoclax in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Obatoclax (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2013 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2013 Status changed from completed to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2012 Actual end date Apr 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.