A Multicenter, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Activity of Intravenous MLDL1278A in Patients on Standard-of-Care Therapy for Stable Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease (GLACIER - Goal of Oxidised Ldl and Activated Macrophage Inhibition by Exposure to a Recombinant Antibody).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Orticumab (Primary) ; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders; Inflammation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLACIER
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint 'Atherosclerotic-plaque-parameters' has not been met.
- 02 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a BioInvent International AB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History